Hi guysss. So I was nominated a million years ago by the ever-so-lovely Arlene over at Puffing Colors for the Versatile Blogger Award. This is my first blogger award and honestly, I can’t imagine a more perfect award to receive! My blog is mainly about gaming, anime/tv, food, and beauty …they are all such big subjects in my life and I couldn’t limit my blog to just one. Anyway, I humbly accept this award and, in turn, nominate 15 other wonderful bloggers. But before the nominations, here are the rules and stuff.
– Show the award on your blog.
– Thank the person who nominated you.
– Share seven facts about yourself.
– Nominate 15 blogs.
– Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
- My favorite literary work is a tie between Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice and Homer’s Odyssey. I go through life wishing I was Elizabeth Bennet.
- I’m a licensed attorney and work in a law firm that specializes mainly in real estate transactions and banking law. Occasionally we do corporate and partnership formations.
- I have a turtle. Her (yes, her) name is Norbert.
- I have a working list of top 5 anime guys that I wish were my boyfriends. In no particular order, they are: (1) Ichigo Kurosaki [Bleach]; (2) Takeshi Yamamoto [Hitman Reborn]; (3) Hijikata Toushirou [Gintama]; (4) Natsu Tanimoto [History’s Strongest Disciple Kenichi]; …and I’m still working on #5.
- My actual boyfriend is a soon-to-be doctor. Not going to lie, I love that we’re a lawyer/doctor combo, but it also puts a lot of strain on our relationship.
- I’m a mix of Chinese, Malaysian, and Vietnamese. I can only speak English. Okay, I can also speak Chinglish and am fluent in counting from 1 through 10 in Vietnamese.
- I used to swim a lot and am Red Cross certified.
Some of the blogs below are centered only around one or two large topics, but I feel, work very hard to cater to the nuances and distinctions within the genres that they work with. Congratulations to all of you and, even if you choose not to participate, I hope you’ll treat this as an ego snack!
- Puffing Colors (This is cheating, but you so deserve another nomination! I LOVE your blog!)
- Beeju Boxes
- The Travelling Pantry
- Christina Bee x3
- Style and Lipstick
- Not Your Role Model
- Life of an Optimistic Kid
- Very Bangled
- Tylers Culinary
- Iron League Chef
- Olive Vienna
- With All My Affection
- Living Pieces
This brings me to the end of my post, but before I go, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to those who celebrate it! I hope you spent it like me, with lots of delicious food with friends and family, singing Feliz Navidad. Ok, so I sang by myself, but it still counts.