So before yesterday’s post, I have been gone for a hot minute. (I’ve always wanted to use that phrase, you don’t know how accomplished I feel right now.) Things got really busy around Thanksgiving, which overlaps with my grandpa’s birthday; he’s 81! Thanksgiving was awesome. My family and I had a huge dinner over an in-depth conversation on World War II. We all like history in our house, but different time periods. My dad and grandpa are obsessed with World War II and I’m all about Ancient Civilizations. Oh well, I make do.
But with how busy and chaotic it got around here, guess what I still made time for? THE WALKING DEAD MID-SEASON FINALE, of course! Ok, let us all pause for a moment of silence. It’s been more than a week and I’m still not over it…I didn’t think I’d be hit this hard, but yes, waterworks happened, screaming happened, followed by a prolonged feeling of numbness. Alright, I’ll stop being dramatic but it was a big deal! If you watched that episode, you know what I’m talking about.
Anyway, now that we have a long and unwanted break from new episodes, I thought it would be a great time to do a TWD Tag. Dora @ notyourrolemodel (except she is) helped me with a few questions and now I present to you:
The Walking Dead Tag
1. Walkers, Lurkers, Biters, Lame-brains, Geeks, or Rotters, which is it?
2. You just woke up to a zombie apocalypse. What is your weapon of choice?
3. Now that you have your weapon, choose your partner. Who will it be?
4. Location is everything, where will your camp be?
5. Who is dead that you wish were still alive?
6. Who is alive that you wish were dead?
7. Which character is the most evil of all time?
8. If you had a baby during an apocalypse, which character would you put in charge to care for your child?
9. Hey leader, your call: the needs of your loved ones or the needs of many?
10. What’s the biggest lesson TWD taught you about surviving a zombie apocalypse?
I’M TAGGING: Very Bangled, NotYourRoleModel, and anyone out there who is a TWD fan. Do it! Tag yourself, tag your friends, tag someone. Feel free to copy all the questions into a post of your own or just comment below with your answers. And feel free to use as much TWD gifs as you want. Spread the TWD love!